510 Pearl St.
Ph: (402) 375-1622
Fx: (402) 375-2342
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
The County Court handles the following types of cases:
- Misdemeanor criminal cases
- Traffic and municipal ordinance violations
- Preliminary hearings in felony cases
- Civil cases involving up to $51,000
- Small claims cases
- Guardianship and conservatorship
- Adoption proceedings
- Juvenile matters
Wayne County Court is held on Monday beginning at 9:00 am. For security reasons, purses and bags are not allowed in the courtroom. A certified interpreter will be provided during court for persons who are not fluent in English.
The County Court also provides notary public services at no charge.