510 Pearl St.
Ph: (402) 375-3885
Fx: (402) 375-0107
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
The responsibility of the County Treasurer is to:
- Collect all revenues for Wayne County
- Bill and collect all real estate and personal taxes in Wayne County
- Title and register all motor vehicles located in Wayne County
- Issue temporary driver's licenses, CDLs, learner permits, ID cards, school permits, etc.
- Disperse collections to the proper political subdivisions
- Register boats
- Register snowmobiles
The Wayne County Treasurer's Office accepts cash, checks and debit or credit cards.
- Debit or credit cards must have a Visa or MasterCard symbol on the front of the card
- A 2.5% fee will be added for credit or debit payments of real estate or personal property taxes and motor vehicle fees
- A 3% fee will be added for payments related to driver's licenses
There is also a drop box for payments located on the north side of the courthouse.