Click to Home

Go To Search
Click to Home
Candidate Information
Where to File
Candidate filing forms shall be filed with the following officials: 

Secretary of State
  • Community College 
  • Educational Service Unit 
  • Judicial Retention 
  • Natural Resource Districts 
  • Public Power Districts
  • State or Congressional Offices 

County Election Office
  • City or Village Officials 
  • County Offices 
  • School Board 
    • For officers in school districts which include land in adjoining counties, forms should be filed in the election office of the county in which the greatest number of registered voters entitled to vote for the officers reside

Home  |  Calendar  |  Contact Us  |  Translate  |  Accessibility   |  Site Map  |  Wind PoweredWind Powered   |  Copyright Notice   |  Powered by CivicPlus