Click to Home

Go To Search
Click to Home
Property Value Concerns
If you have questions or concerns about your property value, first contact the County Assessor’s Office at (402) 375-1979.

If you still have concerns, you may file a property valuation protest with the Wayne County Clerk. 
  • Property Valuation Protest Forms are available from June 1 through June 30 at the Assessor’s office or the County Clerk’s office. 
  • The protest must be filed no later than June 30. 
  • Upon receiving your protest, a hearing will be scheduled with the Wayne County Board of Equalization.

Home  |  Calendar  |  Contact Us  |  Translate  |  Accessibility   |  Site Map  |  Wind PoweredWind Powered   |  Copyright Notice   |  Powered by CivicPlus